Monday, June 11, 2007

Prayer: The Song of the Lord


Listen, listen. . .

Oh, Lord, open my ear so I may hear the song You sing. . .

Come unto Me. . .

In Me you will find peace. . .

Bring my actual life into line with the desire You place in my heart.


You do great things that I cannot comprehend. . .

Whether for correction, or for My land, or for My love, I cause it to happen. . .

May I listen well to the groanings of Your Spirit. Open my heart, my mind, my spirit, my eyes to see You at work all around Me.

Mark well, look closely and listen attentively to all I say. . .

Grant wisdom to discern the differences in Your appointed seasons.

Some I have exalted and hallowed, and some I made ordinary days. . .

Like clay in the hand of the Potter, mold me as You please.

I will baptize You with the Holy Spirit and with fire. . .

Matthew 11.28; John 16.33; Job 37.2,15,13; Ezekiel 44.5; Sirach 33.8, 9, 13; Matthew 3.11)

No comments: