Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Prayer: Into Thy Hands


Do not receive My grace in vain. . .


May I draw on Your grace in every conceivable condition in which I find myself.


Let circumstances bring you where they will, keep drawing on My grace.


In You, O Lord, do I place my trust.


Do not forget My workings in your life. Wait for My counsel in all.


May I learn in the daily things of life to delay action until I get Your guidance. Fill me with the breath prayer, "Into Thy Hands", as I go about my day.


So many lack poise. In the momentous decisions and big things in life many seek My help, but in the small things they rush alone.


Have mercy on me, O God, as you have so often in the past.


Show that same mercy to others. Remember, I am the Shepherd of the Lost Sheep. Will I not leave the 99 and go in search of the one lost sheep? I rejoice over that one found more than the 99 who never went astray. It is not my will that one of the little ones be lost.


Thank You, O God, for Your mercy and grace. Amen (2 Corinthians 6.1; Psalm 106.13; Matthew 18.12-14)


No comments: