Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Prayer: The Wonder of Guardianship

Make me to know Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me for You are the God of my salvation, for You I wait all day long. . .

My Guardianship is so wonderful. Trust me with all. Expect not one miracle, but many.

At all times I will bless You. I ask that You make my way, and the ways of those whom I love, straight and prosperous.

Remember when I said to the disciples, 'Let us cross over to the other side'? Come with me to the place where you know all things are in My control, all things are in My care.

May I truly listen and hear what You say. May I come to know Your words are faithful and true -- no matter the appearance of outward circumstances, all are safe in Your hand.

Listen once again as I say, 'Peace! Be still!'

In Your calm, O Lord, do I rest -- safe once more in Your Everlasting arms.

(Psalm 25.4-5; Tobit 4.9; Mark 4.24)

No comments: