Thursday, July 26, 2007

Prayer: Heart Matters

Forbearance and forgiveness; these are heart matters. Remember to forgive as Christ forgave you.

Forgive me, Lord, for holding onto heart hurts.

Let nothing that others do alter your treatment of them. Forgive and forget. Love and laugh.

May I treat others with the same love and consideration that You show to me.

Let Christ be the supreme authority in matters of the heart.

I have not hidden Your saving help within my heart, I have spoken of Your faithfulness and Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness from the great congregation.

Be led by My Spirit.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor, He sent me to proclaim release to the captives and recovery of the sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.

No comments: