Monday, July 9, 2007

Prayer: Wholeheartedly Mindful

For one who knows me as you do, as Friend and Savior, as Father -- for that one to doubt My purpose and saving power, and tender love is wrong indeed. . .

O Lord, I put my trust in You and rejoice. You, O Lord, defend me and all future generations. Fill me with Your love, joy, peace and praise.

Know that I have blessed you in all things.

You have not forsaken Your steadfast love and faithfulness toward me. You have led me on the way I have traveled.

Know that I have sent my angel before you to make your way successful.

O Lord, before I finish speaking the prayer in my heart, You provide the answer.

The earth is Mine and all that is in it; the world and those who live in it.

Grant eyes to see, a mind to comprehend, and lips to praise Your mysterious workings. May I be wholeheartedly mindful of You, Almighty God.

(Psalm 5.11; Genesis 24.1,17; Psalm 24.1; Tobit 2.2)

No comments: