Sunday, July 22, 2007

Prayer: Stone of Resistance


My will for you is this: sanctification.


I confess that there are things deep within me that tug with resentment at this thing called sanctification.


Simply abide in Me, and I will abide in you. A wonderful future is before you, a future of unlimited power to bless others.


Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens, Your faithfulness to the clouds...for with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light.


Look to Me. Abide in Me. Allow Me to abide in you.


I trust in You, O Lord. Roll the stone of resistance from this heart of mine. Let Your healing waters flow into the river of my soul. My heart, O Lord, trusts in You.


(I Thessalonians 4.3; John 15.4; Genesis 37.15; Psalm 35.5,9; Susanna 35; Mark 16)

No comments: