Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Prayer: Open Your Eyes to My Holiness

Keep awake. . .

Open my eyes, O Lord.

Remember the effect on Isaiah when seeing My holiness.

O Lord, I am undone. . .

Only in the fullness of spiritual things can the heartsick, the faint, the weary be satisfied, healed and restored.

Teach me, O God, to walk with You.

I am making an everlasting covenant with you and with your offspring.

Reach down from on high and draw us out of the mighty waters. Your way, O God, is perfect.

My promises prove true. I am a shield for all who take refuge in Me.

I put my home in You, the Everlasting Savior. My joy comes from the Holy One.

I sent you out with sorrow and weeping, but I will bring you back with joy and gladness.

(Genesis 17.1; Psalm 18.16.30; Baruch 4.22-23; Matthew 25.13)

No comments: