Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Prayer: Your Kingdom Come

Lord God, there have been points of time on this journey where I have experienced spiritual confusion, clouds of unknowing, darkness, hidden preparation. Even when I cannot see my way, may I not question the Way You take, but realize that You have larger purposes at stake about which I may not know. On the other side of those times, I plainly see that Your Truth could not be gained in any other way. May my desire always be for Your Kingdom; to find that Kingdom, to serve Your Kingdom purposes. Grant a single eye, desiring nothing less than Your Kingdom come. I trust that all my fresh springs are in You. I choose to wait on You in times confusion, continuing to live in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of Your Holy Spirit, devoted to good works and acts of charity; trusting in Your timing and purposes.

Matthew 6.33; Exodus 40.38; Psalm 87.7; Acts 9.31,36

No comments: