Thursday, September 20, 2007

Prayer: Divine Characteristics

Ah, Holy Spirit, transform me within so that I exhibit Divine characteristics, not just good human characteristics. In all I do, may I bring glory and honor to You. You, O Lord, are good. Your mercy is everlasting and Your truth endures for all generations. I worship and bow down before You, my Maker. I kneel before You, O Gentle Shepherd, and open my heart to receive Your Word. May I be willing to examine my heart and life against Your Scriptures. You have allotted the time of my existence and the boundaries of the places where I live so that I might know You more fully. It is in You that I live and move and have my being. You, O God are the God of my praise.

Psalm 100.5; Psalm 95. 6-8; Haggai 1.7; Acts 17.11, 26-28

No comments: