Monday, September 24, 2007

Prayer: Preparation is Not Suddenly Accomplished

Preparation is not suddenly accomplished...

Lord, each day, each moment, may I be prepared to meet You and do Your work Your way.

Preparation is a process steadily maintained.

You have prepared me my whole life through for where I am today at this moment in time. May I be an ever faithful disciple, ever following, ever prepared for the next step in my journey.

Let My Word control all your life.

You, O Lord, have the Words of Life.

See I have taken your guilt away from you, and will clothe you with festal apparel.

I am as a brand plucked from the fire. May I be the aroma of life to those around me, O gracious Lord. Thank You for choosing to clothe me in robes of righteousness. You alone, O Lord, are worthy to receive all glory and honor and praise.

Zechariah 3.4

No comments: