Sunday, August 19, 2007

Prayer: Spiritual Leakage

Lord God, may I become more and more aware of spiritual leakage, the dividing up of my life, my time, my circumstances, that causes me to split up my oneness with You. May I more and more open my heart and life to You and be filled with Your Divine strength and power. Who is like You, O God, majestic in holiness, awesome in splendor, doing wonders? May I listen to Your voice and obey all that You command. Heal me, O Gracious God, of all my diseases.

O God, You are my God; I seek You, my soul thirsts for You; as in a dry and weary land where there is no water...my soul is satisfied as with a rich feast, my mouth praises You with joyful lips when I think of You on my bed, and meditate on You in the watches of the night; for You have been my help and in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy. My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me. Do not let my joy in You wither or fade.

May I be a true worshipper; one who worships You in spirit and in truth. Thank You for allowing me to reap on Your behalf; reaping that for which others have labored. You are generous beyond measure, O Lord. Amen (Exodus 15.11, 26; Psalm 63.1,5-8; Joel 1.12; John 4.23-24; 38)

No comments: