Monday, August 6, 2007

Prayer: Allurement

Prayer is perfect and complete oneness with Me. . .be filled with the Spirit.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.

I will allure you and bring you to the wilderness and speak tenderly to you and make the Valley of Trouble a Door of Hope. I will take you for my wife forever; I will take you for my wife in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. I will take you for my wife in faithfulness and you shall know the Lord.

Thank You, O God, for being the Shepherd of the lost sheep; for leaving the 99 and going after the one who has gone astray. Thank You for not only searching, but for finding and carrying the poor lost lamb back to the fold with great rejoicing. I rest gently in Your loving arms and listen to your heart beat, knowing that it beats with great love for me.

No comments: