Monday, August 20, 2007

Prayer: Christ Consciousness

Grant, I pray, Christ-consciousness. May I become so one with You that I no longer have to ask for You to show me Your will, for I will actually be Your will through that oneness. May I throw away all that is not important on this journey. Rain bread from heaven down upon me, O Lord of Life. I come to You with all my heart. Be gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. I praise You, O God, for restoring those years that the locusts have eaten. You, O God have dealt wonderously with me. On my own I can do nothing. May I seek not to do my own will, but may I do the works that You have given me to complete. May the very works that I do testify on my behalf that You have sent me. Amen (Exodus 16.4,21; Joel 2.12-13, 25-26; John 5.30, 36)

No comments: