Saturday, October 20, 2007

Prayer: Operate from the Innermost of the Innermost

Ah, Lord God, may my eyes be opened so that more and more I live in Your Kingdom and see those things which really matter. May I operate from the Innermost of the innermost. May Your power and Your Kingdom be released within me; may Your Kingdom come, Your will be done. I thank You that You hear my cry and for creating the realization that Your response was there in all eternity, awaiting my cry. I invoke the aid of my all-knowing God and Savior. Surround Your people as the mountains surround Jerusalem. May they be as immovable as Mt. Zion as they place their trust in You.

May I be a faithful servant of Christ and a faithful steward of the mysteries that You open to me, O Gracious God.

I John 5.14-15; Numbers 10.31; Psalm 125.1-2; Esther 15.2; 1 Corinthians 4.1-2, 20

No comments: