Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Prayer: Clarifying Your Truth

Lord God, thank You for all the times my faith has been tried. Thank You for using those times to help me learn more about Your character and to clarify Your Truth in my heart and mind. Your Word, O God, is Your Voice to me. Your Word, O Christ, is You fleshed out for me. Thank You for Your Word. may it ever be a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path in times of darkness. May I sit patiently before Your Word, listening carefully, not becoming impatient along the Way. I give thanks to You, O Lord, for Your steadfast love and boundless mercy. Continue, O Lord, to stir my spirit so I become steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work You have given me. By Your grace, O God, I am what I am.

Psalm 119.11, 105; Psalm 136.1; 1 Esdras 2.2; 1 Corinthians 15

No comments: