Saturday, January 19, 2008

Prayer: Continuing This Forward Journey


You are, O Lord God, the God who sees me; the One who looks after me as I journey in the Way. You are a Witness to all that transpires between myself and others. Open my ear to Your Voice, O my God, so that I walk in Your Way always. I choose to incline my ear toward You rather than follow the dictates of my own heart. I confess that when I have chosen to trust in the counsels of my heart in the past I have gone backward and not forward in this Journey toward You. I sincerely want to be a godly person, a woman after Your own heart. Stir up my heart and mind to obedience by bringing Your Word to mind. May I continue this forward Journey, growing in grace and knowledge of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.


Judges 11.10; Jeremiah 27.23-24; 2 Peter 3.1,13

No comments: