Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Prayer: By Streams of Living Waters


I am a sojourner in this land, just passing through this world below. You, O Lord, are with me. You bless me and my offspring. Let others see plainly that You have been with us all throughout this journey.
I trust in You, my Lord and my God. Plant me by Your streams of Living Water. I sink my roots down deep in You so I do not fear the heat when it comes; my leaf remains green and I do not cease to bear fruit.
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed. Save me, O Lord, and I shall be saved. You, my Beloved, are my Praise. Grant to me patient conquering endurance so I may eat of the Tree of Life. O taste and see that the Lord is good! You, O Lord, are the God of my Praise. Amen


Genesis 26.3,28-29; Jeremiah 17.7-8, 14; Revelation 2.7


No comments: