Sunday, October 12, 2008

Prayer: Set Me As A Shepherd


Lord God, I seek after You; I seek to see as You see. May my eyes be opened to those who are hungry and weary and thirsty in the wilderness. Set me as a shepherd over Your people to care for them. May I fear no more nor be dismayed. Bring back all who are missing, O Lord. You alone are my righteousness. I stand in Your council to see and hear Your Word; open my eyes and my ears. Grant clarity of thought, I pray. May I speak Your Word faithfully. Thank You for choosing me; for loving me in truth. May Your grace, mercy and peace be with me today as I preach. May I speak Your truth in love. May all who hear me know that I am Your servant and that I love You with my whole heart, and mind, and soul, and strength.


2 Samuel 17.29; Psalm 14.2; Jeremiah 23; 2 John

No comments: